Saturday, February 21, 2009

The Start

Today is Saturday, and like most Saturdays I will be going to work around 430. Right now I am doing homework. I have to read, lets see here, 356 discussion posts for Managerial Communication. After that I will be working on Probability and Statistics. Homework filled day!

Also today is day number 20 that I have not eaten any meat. For the month of February I have decided to participate in my own little experiment. There are two reasons for this experiment. One we will save money by not buying meat this month and two I will be able to focus on eating more vegetables and hopefully learn how to eat better. I thought that this was going to be a challenge, but it has been a lot of fun. Two days ago I cooked with eggplant for the first time and it was delicious!!! I made homemade black bean burgers last week, also very good!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Chitter, Glad to here your eating your vegies, But WHERE THE BEEF?

    ReplyDelete